In this recent article from Help Net Security, it was stated 89% of large enterprises have concerns based on lack of visibility and insight into trusted data.
The survey discussed in the article is full of fascinating stats about the ongoing trouble security teams have in managing such a complex environment. It was stated that, on average, these teams are trying to manage 57.1 different tools.
In any department, we all have lots of moving parts to take watch over, however, 57.1 parts that are so critical is quite the challenge. Failure in any one of those could lead to regulatory failure and therefore, opening up the organisation to punishment.
Then we ask, what can we do help? Naturally, adding yet another security tool to the mix seems like a bad idea. However, what if that tool can give you a view of your entire data estate? Can give you the whole picture from across all of these tools rather than lots of smaller views that have to be manually pulled together?
That tool exists and it exists in the form of RiskView. Adhere to regulations and simplify your workload today with a free trial or get in touch to see how you else RiskView is transforming data security for a range of organisations.
View More Articles
- 12th September 20192019 on track to be the “worst year on record” for data breach activity
- 10th September 2019Leaving the EU: Brexit and GDPR
- 9th September 2019Data Breaches: Did you know?
- 5th September 2019What should you do if your data has been breached?
- 3rd September 2019GDPR was just the beginning
- 14th August 2019The dangers of Subject Access Requests
- 12th August 2019Is GDPR now being taken more seriously?
- 5th August 2019The financial impact of Subject Access Requests
- 1st August 2019DDC AS Launches SmartRedact
- 31st July 2019Don’t be blindsided by your organisations handling of data