We cover outsourcing from A-Z! This week we discuss A-C…
A for Analytics
DDC Analytic Solutions is the newest member of The DDC Group after previously working in partnership with the group for a number of years. Their discovery suite offers a range of analytic tools that have been providing business critical intelligence for a range of clients in various sectors. This year their RiskView tool has been a massive success in preparing companies for GDPR by identifying their non-compliant areas. To find out more about RiskView or any other analytical tools take a look here…
B for Back Office Processing
The DDC Group made its name in Back Office Processing (BPO) and continues to be a massive part of what we do here. Our BPO solutions include Data Capture, Digitisation, Digital Mailroom, Multimedia Response Handling and Back Office Administration. These kinds of tasks allow our clients to concentrate on what they do best whilst reducing costs and improving efficiencies. To find out more take a look here…
C for Charities
DDC Charity Solutions (DDC CS) specialises in supporting the charity and not for profit sector and have done so for many years. They have provided Response Handling and Donation Processing for many leading charities including Christian Aid. DDC CS understand their clients’ passion is for their cause and aim to reduce the everyday workload through their solutions. These involve Raffle Management, Supporter Care, Digitisation and Print & Fulfilment. Check out what they have been doing for other charities here…
- 12th September 20192019 on track to be the “worst year on record” for data breach activity
- 10th September 2019Leaving the EU: Brexit and GDPR
- 9th September 2019Data Breaches: Did you know?
- 5th September 2019What should you do if your data has been breached?
- 3rd September 2019GDPR was just the beginning
- 14th August 2019The dangers of Subject Access Requests
- 12th August 2019Is GDPR now being taken more seriously?
- 5th August 2019The financial impact of Subject Access Requests
- 1st August 2019DDC AS Launches SmartRedact
- 31st July 2019Don’t be blindsided by your organisations handling of data