Whilst the news that many CEO’s are not being informed that their companies aren’t GDPR compliant caused surprise across the C-suite world, it was of no surprise to us here at DDC AS.
When the GDPR was announced, as data software specialists, the impact was instantly clear to us, the sheer scope of it transformational in many ways. True to our innovative nature the answer was to develop a tool to handle the many issues set to arise. Welcome, RiskView.
Hopefully by now – you have come across RiskView and are aware of its extensive features and benefits. All designed to avoid scenarios like the above, as descried by IT ProPortal.
The key things as a CEO you need to know about this tool and how it can help protect you and your business:
- Insider threats are avoided by analysing how your employees are using and sharing sensitive information.
- Gain visibility with automated reports and procedures.
- Find out where your data is at risk, and act on it in priority order, all provided by RiskView.
Don’t be one of the c-suite members caught unaware, act now.View More Articles
- 14th August 2019The dangers of Subject Access Requests
- 12th August 2019Is GDPR now being taken more seriously?
- 5th August 2019The financial impact of Subject Access Requests
- 1st August 2019DDC AS Launches SmartRedact
- 31st July 2019Don’t be blindsided by your organisations handling of data
- 25th July 20191 in 3 Organisations are struggling to implement the GDPR
- 24th July 2019Lancaster Uni Phishing Attack
- 22nd July 2019The Human Element of Data Security
- 15th July 2019Third Party Data Protection
- 10th July 2019Two Fines in Two Days – ICO Plans to Fine Marriot £99m