The traditional ‘defence in depth’ approach, where organisations add multiple layers of security to add redundancies, which allows for continuous protection should a mechanism fail – is under threat – from within
All it takes is one rogue operator, poorly vetted subcontractor or individual looking for a shortcut, for the layers to weaken. Many organisations do all they can to reduce risk and prevent issues before they arise. But how can you identify the insider threat, from preparation and assessment through to visibility and enforcement?
Can organisations deal with the insider threat in a holistic fashion, and take away the risk of malicious data usage?
DDC RiskView provides an extra layer to your security that enables you to identify a range of aspects that could point to an insider threat. RiskView provides to tools to be able to identify suspicious movement of data, access to restricted files and can also help detect inappropriate behaviour. Helping your business to contain business-critical information, comply with GDPR, and identify security violations before they damage your organisation.
RiskView enhances your current security strategy to offer essential and critical information on how your data is managed within your business. Schedule your free demo today and begin your journey to a secure future now.
- 12th September 20192019 on track to be the “worst year on record” for data breach activity
- 10th September 2019Leaving the EU: Brexit and GDPR
- 9th September 2019Data Breaches: Did you know?
- 5th September 2019What should you do if your data has been breached?
- 3rd September 2019GDPR was just the beginning
- 14th August 2019The dangers of Subject Access Requests
- 12th August 2019Is GDPR now being taken more seriously?
- 5th August 2019The financial impact of Subject Access Requests
- 1st August 2019DDC AS Launches SmartRedact
- 31st July 2019Don’t be blindsided by your organisations handling of data